Thursday 25 October 2012

Midwife Appt

So I just got back from my MW appointment and thought I would do a quick update. :)

I got to hear bubs heartbeat, and it was so relieving! The little so-and-so would let us find it then run away, did this about 3 times and then finally sat still for a bit. It was very exciting, for a moment I paniced she wouldn't find it. But baby is OK, YAY!

Now I must toddle off to work in a state of bliss, and then come home and figure out telling f.acebook and what I shall do re:maternity leave and how long.


6 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! How exciting!! I know how nerve inducing those appointments are, especially when you are waiting for them to find something. I am so happy that the baby is doing great! :) Did you get a picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No didn't get a pic, will get one on Monday at our scan. Today was just a catch up and she used a handheld doppler. :)
    Hearing them was exciting I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! so happy for you!! good luck at your next appointment!! will they give you a due date officially with the next scan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) They didn't really say much about my EDD at scan :/
      But perhaps at next midwife she will confirm it more? I hope.

      Delete
  4. Hearing the heartbeat at the beginning is always such a special moment (and relieving!). Congrats on your pregnancy:)
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sara :) It was VERY relieving!

      Delete